Monday, February 10, 2014

IT'S A...

GIRL!!! 

Yep, we are having a girl this time around! We are surprised but so super excited to welcome a girl after our crazy little man. :) I was leaning a lot more toward thinking it was another boy since I felt almost exactly the same as I did with E. I should have known though, because both grandma's were just SURE that it was a girl! Those ladies have powers I tell ya. 

Anyway, we are way excited and know that this little bean will be a joy and a blessing! Here are some ultrasound pics!


Profile - her nose is definitely different than E's

Waving :)

Left and right foot (she was sitting on one)

It's a girl! 

Her little face (which I'm sure is adorable…it
just happens to look slightly like an alien)
And yes I realize I haven't even posted about our announcement or finding out about this bean (ette?). Gotta work up the emotional energy to write that one out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment