Sunday, April 14, 2013

He is Risen - Easter 2013

Happy Easter a few weeks late! I know this post is a little overdue but here's how we celebrated this Easter. 

We went to church of course and what an awesome reminder it was for us that Christ's resurrection changes everything! It is the only reason we have hope. It robs death of its sting. It conquers the grave. It gives us a glorious future to look forward to. Especially this year we needed that reminder and it couldn't have come at a better time. 

The little man looked so grown up in his new little suit! It was a beautiful day and truly a time of joy for us celebrating the resurrection and good times as a family.






I snapped these with my Canon Rebel which I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of!








And then on to the egg hunt! It was Elias' first time to dye eggs...he mostly wanted to eat them.
















Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment