Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hi! I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and just have never sat down and done it. So, I thought a new year was the perfect time to start. Through this blog I hope to be able to document our life for myself and also keep family and friends updated on our adventures in this foreign country known as Oklahoma! There will be a little bit of everything, from the latest house catastrophe project, to something cute baby E did today, to what the Lord is teaching Marcos and I about life. Day by day. Although, most likely not every day, since I will probably not ever be that organized. Since this is my first blog, it may be a little crazy at first as I learn the ropes of this whole blog world. 
My husband, Marcos, and I have been married for almost two years and have an amazing little boy, Elias, who is about to be a year old! We are currently finishing up a major remodel of our first home...and we lived to tell the story! (So some of my posts will be flashbacks from house projects and showing before and after pictures of the house.) Marcos works as a jet engine mechanic and I am a stay at home mom. We are seeking God's direction for our future and prayerfully considering missions as an option...so stay tuned :) 
We love our life and our daily "adventures", which could mean running across the parking lot in the freezing rain under one tiny umbrella to buy groceries, but hey it makes life interesting!

I'll leave you with a few current(ish) family pictures :)



Ice skating for a Christmas date (sorry for the quality)



The day we got our Christmas tree...


Modeling for Fisher Price...or just playing in the backyard :)

Until next time!
Maddie 

No comments:

Post a Comment