Monday, August 12, 2013

It is well

I love how God gave us so many creative ways to express ourselves. I don't call myself an artist by any means but I still love to use art as a way to express emotion or relax and take a break from craziness. Yeah I know I'm probably crazy but using the creative side of my brain is relaxing to me :)
So Saturday afternoon during naptime I needed some of that relaxing, creative time so I pulled out some supplies from my craft room and started painting. I didn't really have a plan  starting out but this is what I ended up with.  

I love the finished product! It's really calming and of course brings to mind the classic hymn. I need that reminder often that circumstances don't have to dictate how we feel. It can be well with my soul in the worst life throws at me. Love it :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love it and that you are looking to the real answers not fads or crutches!

    ReplyDelete